Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Im back :)

There been a long long time i did not update my blog
the main reason is internet fee haven paid so cannot online..
and yet few days ago my ahyi had paid the internet fees

i've got 1 announcement and 1 question
if u know the answer of my question please answer it
no matter is who
thanks

so i asked the question 1st
today me n my group member discuss english assignment which is we need to act a drama
after we discussed
we went to f block(boutique)
suddenly my friend suggest us to open an online boutique
so do u know where can find those supplier???
do it have any risk??
i dunno everything
if u know anythings please tell me n leave comments
thank you and im apprieciate it..

and for the announcement
my msn cannot sign in for a month
and then the troubleshoot tell me that they had temperary stop my account
it is because of the account had sent alot of junk mail to the other people
so i think someone had hack my msn
but now i can on msn
i think there is no problem dy
because i had solve the problem
hahhaahahaha
the main thing is
take care of ur msn account
set ur password as long as u can
as strong as u can
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment