Sunday, May 23, 2010

beauty fair


today i went klcc with my mom to attend the beauty fair
this is my hand
dont worry is not tattoo
it is just an art paint only
nice??
it is a butterfly yor
can see ar??

this picture is capture more clearly
i just use phone camera to capture
so mega pixel is not big
so the picture is not nice plus a bit blur
im waiting my canon camera
dunno when my mom will buy for me
haha
my mom brought 4 boxes of mask
actually is buy 1 free 1 larh
my mom brought 2 boxes then they free 2 boxes
so we have 4 boxes of mask
each boxes have 5 pieces
she brought 3 megazines for me too
but those megazines is for beauty's one
still got 2 more company help me colour my nail
it is just demo only
so 1 company 1 nail
so my hand only got 2 nails colour only
they draw the flower on my nail
so nice!!!
my mom ask me wanna learn nail art anot
but it is expensive leh
so i said i wanna think about it first
should i learn??

No comments:

Post a Comment