Tuesday, April 20, 2010

thanks

A special thanks for wan xin and shu hua
cause they are giving me such a memorable and happy day
a trip to times square
had improve our relationship
i will not forget u guys
and pls dont forget me too

i reach taman bahagia lrt station at 11am something
wan xin and shu hua take 1u bus to kelana lrt station
we meet at taman bahagia and straight away to kl sentral then turn monorail to imbi
reach times square around 12pm
i called my mom after we reach and she told me that outside was having a heavy rain
luckily we had reach
i thought shu hua wants to buy formal shirt
but actually she had buy
wan xin is finding what is formal shirt
i keep hearing they said
is this consider formal....
NO....

we starts our journey from 5th floor until 3rd floor
we also had buy some shirt and dresses
me and shu hua keep thinking wanna buy anot
and lastly we brought few bags of dresses
me and shu hua had spend almost 100 ringgit
while wan xin just spend 10 ringgit
it different 10 times!!!
when we were waiting wan xin's dad to fetch us home
then only wan xin tell us she wants to buy shirts....
haix...ITS TOO LATE!!!!
we ate at bar bq plaza around 2pm
aunty anne and dougnut at 5pm
lastly,wan xin's dad fetch us home
reach my house around 6pm
few minits later,rain again
today im really lucky

shu hua keep taking picture of us
she said she wants to help me design photo
dont forget ya

tomorrow visiting shu hua college"HELP"
see u guys tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment