Saturday, April 17, 2010

long time no see

Wahaha,it's me!
I just visited wan xin and shu hua's blog
only i realised that i did not update my blog 3 months or more than that
but never mind, that's nobody read my blog
this blog is juz to let me write anything that i wanna say

college life started 3 weeks ago.
I realise my friends have bf before but i did not have
wahahahahahahahahehehe
I looks not bad what
why there is no one xxxxx me?
one day my mom said
"actually u are not a pretty girl"
Oh,my heart were broken

Im going pc fair tomorrow
going to buy an usb port and notebook cooler
helping my friend to buy something too
so tomorrow is a tired day
some more monday i am going to have a presentation
so scare
my english is week
how to present it using english?
Im scare my classmate are bored
scare they laugh at us
haix, dunno how to do
once monday over
I will be very happy
cause presentation is over
cause tuesday is an off day and maybe go to times square with wan xin and shu hua
hope presentation is successful
hope we can go times square

too busy now a days
need to do 3 assigments and pass it end of the month
stay back atlease 2 times in a week
having exam on 11 may
i juz wanna say
"I WANT HOLIDAYS"

Ohya,monday yuin yee is having orientation at SEGi
Good Luck
dont be bored
make more friends,it help u very much
will be meeting her at lunch time
dont forget ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment