Friday, April 10, 2009

Sad Song

There is something really sad happening around me.It's not only me but my best friend too.She facing the same problem with me.The same unknown,the same equation,the same question.Why.........everything is unknown.....
Let me tell a story for it......
A likes B and B maybe likes A too,but they hardly communicate with each other.When B is talking to us,he will smile and laugh at our conversation,but B shows no reaction when his speaking to A.With B's reaction A thinks B hates her.....She also realice that B shying away from her..
I gave a two possible conclusion:
(1) B might hate A
(2) B has feelings for her
Cause......I don't agree with her theory....

Another question that I can't find the answer.
(1) Why do people always eat when they are broken hearted?
(2) Eating really can forget the pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment