Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy

Nothing special today.I'll just wanna spend sometime on this blog because i dont post everyday.So,my total is just only 3 post.... Its to little!I dunno why they can post everyday.Izit everyday is special for them?For me,everyday is not special,so sien!!!Everyday do the same thing.
Ohya,i had straighten my hair and today finally can wash my hair.I cannot tahan stop washing my hair even one day.Today.......FINALLY!I wait till die only can washed away the dirts from my oily hair and now looks clean and SHINNY.
There is one more news make me happy.Ok,first.......im short and my height is just only 157cm,everybody said im short!!!But today,there is SOMEONE SAID IM TALL........
Waaaaaaa........the first time and is the first person said like this.There is some people said i am keep growing up.Of course,those people play with me since when im small,sure they all said that im growing lo.Anyway,that's the last year for me to grow. I wan grow Grow GROW.
Singing competition is coming........It is held on this friday........Three days more.......put oil put oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment